The UHF radio TP9000EX is intrinsically safe and complies with SOLAS Chapter II-2. The devices are programmed with all SOLAS frequencies and can be used immediately.
- IP67 portable UHF radio set
- Fully ATEX-certified and meets the highest requirements ATEX class IIC T4 ATEX & IECEx (all approvals in one device)
- Maximum allowable power for ships on board 2 Watt
- Highest receiver sensitivity of all times = higher range at the same output power.
- Reduced speech delay and best audio quality ever.
- IEC 60945 - Maritime approval
- EN 300 720 - ETSI radio standard
- Easy to use
- Large Ex-approved PTT (Push to Talk) buttons for easy operation
(NEXUS connector for connecting headsets such as A-cable, SAVOX, Peltor, Titanium, etc.)
- Ex-approved proximity/speaker microphone.
- Country of Origin Denmark
Content:TP9000 THOR1 EX UHFTRANSFORMER FOR BL910BATTERY DOCKING STATION FOR THOR 1 (TP9000EX)TP Belt Clip